Thursday, March 12, 2009

Are people who twitter called twits????

I must confess I do like to tweet with my kids, one who lives in L.A. and the other in Petersburg, soon to be in Harrisonburg....it's a fast way to keep up with them and make sure they're OK if they don't have time to call or write...just seeing their mini messages assures me that they're fine....I also follow a psychic that my niece has introduced me to, but he says really goofy stuff, like, "having orange juice for breakfast and enjoying the beautiful day"...I want him to talk about how many of the dead he's tweeted, but so far no messages from beyond the grave....sigh...
I'm not sure how helpful Twitter is for the library, don't know if people would respond to messages from the circulation department:"I have nothing to do right now because nobody's returning their overdue books..."

1 comment: