Sunday, March 29, 2009

Photo Sharing....I'm ready for my close-up...

What I don't know about photo-sharing would fill many many albums, and after this week's assignment I see even more that confuses me.... I feel this way after every lesson, as if I've learned just enough to be really really bewildered!....I think these sessions are good in that we can choose to get more involved in these activities, later, after the initial overview...but it's almost too much information for me, and I'm sure our library community feels the same way, depending on their age, education and the amount of time available to learn.....but compiling pictures is a wonderful activity that everyone can relate to, so I'm hoping to get more instruction in this area--it's so easy,
just point and click!

No comments:

Post a Comment