Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tags/Social bookmarks/where does it all end????

Sorry, I just can't get interested in this stuff, it's too overwhelmingly "busy"(too much detail, etc)....I wish I had learned all of this earlier in life, or at least a year ago, but right now I can't sort it all out--I know the computer generation is able to keep up, but it's really difficult for left-handed Geminis, who grew up in the Vietnam era....in the North.....OK, I can't come up with any more excuses!.....seriously, I think it's a great format for the library community, the organization and order of tagging, etc. are so helpful....a cataloger's dream, I bet!!
(signed)Circulation Paraprofessional (tag as "library groupie"!)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this helps, but it took a while for some of these tools to make sense and/or become useful for me. I learned about RSS many months before I actually started using it. And it slowly started to make more sense as time went by. This is a lot of information to absorb all at once! It may make more sense as time goes by. :)

    ReplyDelete