Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We're all winners in the online game of life!!!!

Having said that, I really didn't enjoy a lot of the games described and offered in Week 8--the few I do play are mostly word games like TextTwist and Bookworm, and a couple of the puzzle ones like Alchemy or Bejeweled, but anything much more complicated makes me feel like a complete idiot....I did find the 50 states map(click and drag each state to its correct location on a blank map of the US)pretty much fun, although I only scored 84....won't tell you which ones I completely misplaced!--I can see what a great learning tool that would be for kids--but some of the other games just seemed silly and not that education-oriented.
I wish the game websites could show a little restraint and offer only 10 or 20 games, instead of 150!...I wish there were only a few websites, instead of 150!...just like I wish there were fewer sites for everything the internet offers, instead of 150,000....but that's just me....

(signed)Sally Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment